Rashida L. Willhoit, ESQ
Rashida is the Managing Attorney at Attorneys Justin Clark & Associates, where she concentrates her practice primarily on foreclosure defense. Rashida is also well-versed in labor & employment disputes, estate planning & probate, landlord/tenant issues (commercial and residential), and other general civil matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Willhoit worked as a litigation attorney at several prominent firms, representing homeowners, mortgage lenders, landlords, tenants, and criminal defendants. Many of her clients included banks, credit unions, mortgage service operations, corporations, and trusts. Additionally, Ms. Willhoit had the pleasure of working as a Junior Systems Analyst at UBS Banking and Financial Services in Chicago.
Ms. Willhoit earned her Juris Doctorate from Stetson University College of Law. While pursuing her J.D., she held an internship with the National Labor Relations Board in Tampa, where she drafted legal memoranda and conducted legal research regarding employee relations and application of the NLRA. Upon graduation, she was awarded The Florida Bar Labor and Employment Law Section Dean W. Gary Vause Award for outstanding performance in labor and employment law, as well as the William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award.
Ms. Willhoit enjoys spending her free time with her husband, Robert, and their two dogs, Tyrion and Shoshanna.
- Eastern Illinois University, B.A., 2001
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2011
- Co-Captain of EIU Mock Trial Team
- President of the EIU Pre-Law Honors Society
- Founder and Director of the EIU LSAT Prep Course
- Admitted to Florida Bar Association, 2011
- Admitted to U. S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2013
- Admitted to Bankruptcy Court, 2013
Organizations, Committees and Commissions
- Florida Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- 18th Judicial Circuit’s High School Mock Trial Competition
- Edgewood High School Senior Project Presentations
Awards and Recognitions
- Young Lawyer’s Division Pro Bono Award 2013
- The Florida Bar Labor & Employment Law Section Dean W. Gary Vause Award
- William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award