Michael A. Kerwin, Esq.
Mr. Kerwin is committed to protecting his clients’ interests through bankruptcy, foreclosure, and seeking remedies from unlawful debt collection.
Mike was born and raised in Plainsboro, New Jersey and permanently relocated to Florida following his high school graduation. Mike earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Florida, graduating magna cum laude in Business Administration and Marketing, then earned his Juris Doctor, also from the University of Florida, where he was named to the Dean’s List for his scholastic achievements. Mike was also recognized for his commitment to Community Service and Pro Bono work and served on the Executive Boards for UF Law’s Student Recruitment Team and Orientation Ambassadors program.
At Clark Law, Mike is responsible for the firm’s bankruptcy clients, as well as handling foreclosure matters and all debt collection violations. In his spare time, Mike enjoys traveling with his wife, Jen, and never misses a Gator football game.
Above all else, Mike is committed to providing effective, efficient representation and personalized care to every client, no matter their needs.
Areas of Practice
- Mortgage and Loan Modifications
- Debt Collection Remedies (FCCPA, FDCPA, & FCRA)
- Foreclosure Defense
- Criminal Defense
- University of Florida, Juris Doctor
- University of Florida, B.S., Business Administration/Marketing, magna cum laude
- State of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- Florida Bar Association
- Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Space Coast Gator Club